Saturday, March 24, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!!!


We'll I'm off for the next 6 days...off to Vegas that is, but not really off work. I'm heading to the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) Annual Convention in Vegas with my close friends Emma from barebone photo and Jenn from Jennifer Kirk Photography.


I'm so pumped. I've been trying to get to it for the past three years but I've always had scheduling conflicts. I am going to be attending sessions given by some of the brightest stars in wedding and portrait photography. One of my favourite US wedding photographers, Mike Colon, will be battling it out with the legendary Yervant on Monday night at the "Champagne Shootout"!!!!!!! I'm not sure if I am more excited about seeing Mike work or the ice cream sundae bar featured at this event!!!


Anyway, three fabu Canadian girls in Vegas with cameras...I'm sure there will be some interesting photos coming out of this trip...we'll see if any are appropriate for the blog!
The best part...all the great new ideas and techniques that I will tuck into my camera bag to use in the upcoming wedding season!


No comments: