Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vicky & Dan, August 24, 2007

va-voooom!


reserved?...too bad!

I was sooooooooooo excited to photograph this wedding. Vicky is my hair stylist at the fabulous "Studio One Thirty One" in Waterloo and we've been talking wedding plans for the past year. She's fun, picked a great guy and has a heart of gold...not to mention she's gorgeous!!! (my husband says she looks like a country music star).

Dan was a bit unusually quiet until he said "I do" but then we got the guys into it as much as the girls...it was a fun fun day and Sarah and I were so honoured to be a part of it!!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures, I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

im at a loss for words. you are magic, i absolutely love them, i cant wait to see the rest. thank you..so much!

Unknown said...

awww...shucks! you guys made it easy!

Anonymous said...

I have shown them to everyone that is even near a computer.

I love them and so does eveyone else.

Thanks so much for help making the day perfect.

Sharon (Mom)