Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy Girl and Bad Email!!!!!

Okay so I've been off the blog for a bit but it's not because I haven't been shooting, au contraire....! In fact, I haven't had a spare second to blog between fall/winter engagement shoots, getting fall wedding proofs out, pre Christmas orders and albums orders ...well...it's been a bit crazy. I'll blog soon with some amazing stuff we captured and some beautiful people who have captured by heart.

In the meantime, I wanted to make anyone trying to contact me through email aware that we have been having extreme issues with our email systems and I have discovered that there are dozens of emails that have been sent that I have not received. Please, if you have sent me an email and are unsure if I have received it, please call 519.502.2719 and I will follow up right away.

Thanks for your understanding,
Heather

No comments: