Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How cool is my job????

That's me up top!!!

This past weekend was insane!!! Saturday was Sarah (you may know her from her assisting me at dozens of my weddings, shooting her own AWESOME stuff or even from my past posts) and Phil's wedding. This was a killer, rock-star style event...images coming soon. Then Sunday had me photographing my "sista" Linda's whole family (50 of them!!!) at the Van Nynatten family farm...more images to follow. Then Sunday night it was boudoir shots of a couple I will be photographing at their wedding later this year...NO photos to follow as these ones were pretty private.


Anyway, check me out high in the sky, capturing a "bumper crop" of Van Nynattans in thier very own wheat field!
photo by Katie of Boulevard Photography


No comments: