Monday, July 26, 2010

Marlene of Chatters Salons

About 14 hours after I returned home from my last trip to the West Coast, I received a call from my friend and hotshot real est sate agent Grace Beyer. She had a friend who needed hotshots ASAP!!!! Her friend, Marlene Neil is one of the founders of the Chatters umbrella of hair and beauty salons. With over 100 locations worldwide, I knew this woman would know a thing or two about looking good. Somehow I always end up working with people in the beauty industry when I an esthetically at my worst. I ended up showing up at Marlene's place in rubber boots (I was hunting for new photo locales in the rain), hair matted to my head and mascara running down my cheeks.

Didn't seem to matter to her, she graciously welcomed me and posed beautifully. Take a peak here at some of my favourites and the article from the July-August edition of Canadian Hairdresser.

No comments: