Thursday, December 09, 2010

Pearson Family

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a little behind in blogging...about 17 posts behind actually. So even though we are in a winter wonder-(deep freeze)-land here in Saskatoon, you'll be seeing a few more golden days of Autumn up here on the blog for the next little while. I like to blog in chronological order...it's a part of my disorder, best you just used to it, I ain't changing anytime soon. But wait for it...I have some amazing families that have braved frigid temperatures and BLIZZARDS to create the gorgeous winter family photos!

So here we have the wee twins Avery and Cassidy. A pair of sweet delicate Dresden dolls that had me RUNNING full out all afternoon. Not sure where they (or their parents for that matter) found their energy as they had been up VERY early to welcome a new cousin into the world.

No comments: