Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tamara & Michael's Big Adventure

Okay...I NEED to blog Tamara's belly shoot RIGHT NOW because this belly is already a baby and I'm going to photograph him this afternoon ( seriously, I'm trying to catch up with my blog but you all are keeping me so busy!...not complaining AT ALL!) Tamara's one of those women who probably rolls out of bed beautiful. Here she is 87 months (not really 87, but I bet it felt like it) pregnant and looking better than I did before my pregnancies were even twinkles in my husband's eye! Mike was game for anything, including posing downtown as business colleagues walked by (real men pose uncomplaining for their wife's belly-shoots!)

Can't wait to meet wee Eli this afternoon. Apparently he has a head of hair to rival all babies I've ever shot before!













3 comments:

Jennifer Kirk Photography said...

Love them all - I'm sure Eli will be adorable with parents like that :)

Unknown said...

Wow!!! So beautiful!! Could I ask where the last pic is taken!! I love it!!! =)

Unknown said...

Wow!! So beautiful!!! Could I ask where the last pic was taken!! It's gorgeous!!! Love your work!