Saturday, August 19, 2006

AHHHHH...catch up time!

The funny thing is that when I have the most to share is when I have the least amount of time to post. So I am going to sit down here and play a little catch up and give you a VERY brief overview of the past month.

First things first, new babies that I haven't mentioned:

Welcome to Baby Molly Joan Rogers, daughter of Shawn and Charlotte Rogers

Welcome to Baby Benjamin Cody Kuhner, son of Dave and Daniela Kuhner (late but lovely)

Okay, so on July 15th, I photographed the wedding of Craig and Colleen Haney (nee Cresssmen). Gorgeous couple with gorgeous and talented friends. The day was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Craig and Colleen are both athletes as are most of their friends... the place was packed with very fit people. I had the quirky pleasure (seriously, they had a blow-horn) of being seated with Craig's business partners and these people are not only fit but they are fun. Check them out at www.personaledgetraining.com

Amongst the other unique and beautiful details of Craig and Colleen's day was the cake or cakes, I should say. Yvonne at The Cake Box (www.cakebox.ca) created a masterpiece of individual cakes. Not only were they completely cool to photograph but mine was also totally delicious! I photographered the cake so often throughout the night that the man seated next to it asked me if I have a cake obsession....Okay , well maybe I do!

No comments: