Saturday, August 19, 2006

More...

So upon my return from my week at the cottage I capture two beautiful back-to-back weddings.

On August 4th Devon made Ben a very lucky man by marrying him in a short and sweet service (complete with readings from Dr. Suess) at Victoria Park.
Devon answered my knock on her door at the Walper Terrace Hotel with a dazzling smile and things just got better and better from that moment on!

Elizabeth and Chris: August 5, 2006. The next morning started at a century old farmhouse. Elizabeth's childhood home provided the perfect back drop from the beginning of her wedding day. We then buzzed up the road to Chris' father's chicken farm to capture some pre-wedding jitters from our groom and his brothers. I have to mention here that Chris and Elizabeth have provided my with my most unique engagement shoot location to date as we shot their photos in the chicken barn of Chris' own chicken farm with 10,000 12-hour old chicks.

At the wedding, their ceremony music was provided in part by Michael, one of 2007 grooms. Who knew an organ could sound so good?

No comments: