Saturday, May 08, 2010

Amazing Face: Ernie

It's important to me that people understand how I see beauty. I often have people approach me and tell me that they'd love to have photos done but don't think they are good-looking enough or that they aren't thin enough, or that they don't have the right clothes. Real beauty doesn't come from bleach-blond hair extensions and breast implants. It's found in the wisdom of age and experience, the triumph over adversity and the innocence of the young and unknowing.

Each month I will be featuring an Amazing Face here on my blog. If you know someone with an Amazing Face, please email me at heather@heatherfritz.com and tell me all about them.

Introducing one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. This is Ernie and I have wanted to photograph him for years. I created Amazing Faces with him in mind. Ernie has faced extraordinary challenges in his life but to speak to him, you would never know. He leads a simple life but is rich in the love of his fabulous family and close friends (plus he'd give you the shirt off his back).

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirk Photography said...

Nice job, an amazing face indeed.