Friday, October 08, 2010

Baby Austin

I've know Austin's extended family for ages. I've photographed his aunties, uncles, grandparents and cousins many many times. You can see some of their photos here . I also photographed his mom and dad's amazing morning wedding at the incomparable Langdon Hall in Cambridge, Onatrio.

Often members of this family are traveling from as far as Korea and Germany to participate in the events surrounding the photos I've taken for them, so it seemed fitting that I would travel to Vancouver to photograph Austin in his parent's downtown condo. A relaxed little stroll on the seawall with Austin's best buddy, Cashew the puppy, topped off an excellent morning of oooohs, awwwws and catching up! Thank you Allsion and Steven for inviting me out!















No comments: