Friday, October 29, 2010

He said he did it because he likes boobies!

Initiated by the staff at the branch General Paint store in Saskatoon, my dear husband agreed to dye his hair pink if his staff raised $1500 to put towards breast cancer research within the month of October. They did just that and more! They should be so proud and really enjoy this moment, where they can tease their boss until his hair returns to it's normal salt and pepper!

Our thoughts and prayers are with the individual staff members who are battling with cancer within their own families right now.
If you are thinking to yourself, "darn, I didn't know about that, I would have liked to make a donation too", don't worry! I will be participating in the 2011 Weekend to End Women's Cancers in July. I need to raise $2000 in order to join the 60 km walk!!!! Click here for the details. I told my son, Sam, that when I raise enough money to qualify, he can dye his hair pink too. Big thanks to those who have already donated!

1 comment:

Kathy Johnson said...

Way to go! He looks pretty in pink! (Sam will look pretty too! Can't wait for that!!) Great pics!