Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Matt & Veronica-Vancouver B.C.

Usually I tell my brides and grooms not to worry about the weather...we'll work around it...I've got tricks! However, shooting in Vancouver, (Coquitlam~in this instance) always proves a little tricky because IT ALWAYS RAINS THERE! Regardless, you may remember from their engagement photos, that Veronica LOVES umbrellas, so we were well stocked with her favourite prop...just in case. While it rained during all the preparations, Veronica's smile and Matt's joking laughter brought out the sun and we rocked the pier at Rocky Point and destinations throughout the area. At the end of the day, the bride could be found hamming it up in the photo booth, making sure everyone was having the best time!

Matt and Veronica were married on my own wedding anniversary weekend so I thought it was apropos that their first dance was to Bryan Adam's "I'm Ready". Bryan Adams was the first concert my husband took me to about 14 years ago! Listen to some Canadian-made love while reliving Matt and Veronica's big day.


























1 comment:

Kathy Johnson said...

Gorgeous photos! I always love your rings on things pictures!