Sunday, November 07, 2010

A really miserable family!

This family was a total pain in the butt to work with.***(see below) The dad, Mike constantly goaded his children and acted like a complete child himself. His wife, Nicole, spent the whole time staring dreamily into space wondering when she could unload her family and head to the nearest Lululemon, barely participating in the photoshoot and letting her children run wild. And whilst both kids are probably more intelligent than either parent, both used this gift to taunt each other and generally exhibit bad behaviour. An absolutely unattractive family, made only bearable by my photoshopping skills, I was glad to have the whole hideous experience over!


***Mike is my little brother and since I no longer live under the rule of my mother (and consequently the threat of grounding) I thought I'd take this opportunity to tease him and his actually-fabulous wife. Abby and Zoey, my nieces were beautifully behaved, as usual. While this really was a fun shoot, I've always wondered what would happen if a photographer really did come clean with a bad photo experience???..not that I've ever really had one myself, of course!




Nicole's favourite shot (above)!










No comments: