Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Heather Fritz Photography in Finelifestyles Magazine

Just over a year ago I started shooting freelance work for Fine Lifestyles Magazines. I've had the opportunity to photograph some amazing businesses and people for the magazine. I traveled to Los Angeles to photograph Shannon Tweed and her family in their home, I photographed Brett Wilson during his Saskatoon stop over for the 2011 Pitch Party and have been invited into the homes and business of many other exciting, successful and influential Saskatchewan-ers. It was kind of thrilling, then, to see my own business featured in this edition of the Lifestyles Magazine. I think writer, Karin Melberg Schwier captured the essence my business perfectly. If you have a difficult time reading the pages here on the blog, you can see the full magazine here. The article is on page 21.




This is one of my favourite Brett Wilson images...more to come in up-coming issues and blog posts!

No comments: