Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary Ashley & Jared

Really, am I one year behind in blog posts?...well, yeah but that's not actually why I've waited until now to post Ashley and Jared's exquisite open-air wedding day. I held off blogging Ashley and Jared's wedding because some of the publications that are interested in publishing it have rules about weddings that have been previously blogged so then I decided to wait until their anniversary to post.  It's not exactly their anniversary today-but close enough. 

Ashley and I actually met about her wedding photos before she got engaged!  (really cool, just saying)  Once Jared proposed, we brought in the crème de la crème to finish the day off.  Molly Lux from Lux Events didn't miss a beat in the hottest most humid day of the year (and 7 months pregnant at that) and Jenn from Jennifer Kirk Photography in Vancouver was recruited to finish the team off.  On a hill overlooking Blackstrap Lake, Ashley and Jared kicked off their forever-after in style.  Thanks for inviting me in!
 
 


 
REAL LIVE FLASH MOB surprise for the bride and groom!

No comments: