Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sydney!

Sydney! You can't have hair like this and NOT have an exclamation mark after your name. While her hair IS amazing, it's really this sweet monkey's personality that glows! I met Miss. Sydney and her parents in the middle of the coldest week in Saskatchewan over a year ago while leaving Calories Bakery& Restaurant with my fellow blogger, Jennifer Kirk. The little darling was worth the wait and total proof that only amazing things are to be found at Calories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney! Yes she is some kind of wonderkid! (yes, I am related) But you have managed to capture her just so beautifully! The settings you have selected for her are perfect for her colouring. Lovely!

Lorrie

Jennifer Kirk Photography said...

oh wow!! I remember that hair... how could I forget!!? Great shots!!